Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Clueless Today

Today was my last day of work until after the spring break and my brain was already for it to be break.  I haven't been knitting for the last few days because of a pulled muscle in my back and this morning I woke up feeling better but still not 100% so instead of knitting I read. The next thing I knew it was 11:21 am and I need to be at the studio by 11:45 am.  Wow! I raced getting ready and just as I was leaving the bedroom to go downstairs and out the door, Mr80grit called and said I was parked in his spot.  This really confused me as I have the covered parking stall plus he works during the day so I couldn't figure it out at all.  So now I am running late and totally confused.

I run downstairs and Mr80grit comes in the door, he has come home to get ready to go to the dentist.  (That makes sense). BTW it is snowing! Snowing? Really? Wow! I didn't even realize.  They have got our hopes up so many times, I guessed I didn't believe it.  But this time it was actually snowing. Of course, it was melting almost as quickly as it fell.  I quickly kissed Mr80grit and walked out the door and this is what greeted me.
Just a light dusting on the lawn.  I headed to work and made it on time and my meeting with my boss was about 25 minutes and when I came out of his studio, it looked like this.
Just sticking a little bit more.  It was pretty much like that all day.  Mr80grit had a perfect checkup at the dentist. (Mine are always expensive, so it is nice that his are routine).  I should have cleaned my car off when I left my office, but I let my wipers and driving take care of it as it wasn't that bad.  So March came in like a lamb and out like a lion.  I can handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment