Time by myself always recharges me. I have to take it even when out on a vacation with friends and family. Most of my family and friends are that way and I really don't get those that hate to be alone. I do have several things that I like to do when I have time by myself. Ten on Tuesday is about that this week.
1. Sit outside and enjoy the sounds of nature/or city while enjoying a cup of coffee. I really like to do this in the morning. When we are camping I love being that first person up when the camp is still silent and enjoy the world around me waking up.
2. Knit. One of my most favorite things to do alone or in a group.
3. Read. I love to read and I read a lot. I usually have at least 10 books checked out from the library at a time.
4. Watch reruns of my favorite shows. Gilmore Girls, Doctor Who, Buffy, Warehouse 13, Eureka..etc
5. Take a walk either around my neighborhood or at a park
6. Reorganize my area, bedroom, craft room, office
7. Go to the yarn store
8. Write a letter or note to a friend/family member or catch up via the internet
9. Make lists of things to do, things to learn
10. Take a nap