Saturday, March 13, 2010

Busy Weekends

Yesterday started our busy March weekends. Mr80grit and I have multiple things each weekend to do.  Starting last night with a wedding rehearsal after work.  Today is the wedding, it will take most of the day starting at noon and going until at least 4 pm.  Then we have to set the church back up for services tomorrow. TIYB is playing at Piper Down tonight at 9:30 pm and as we have friends in the band we are planning to be there. Sunday is a lunch at church in the afternoon.  I know for some it doesn't sound like much but for us it can be as it is the detail of each that are energy consuming.

Last night before heading off to the dress rehearsal, I dropped off my finished fingerless mitts to their new owners. She loved them.  They are the Serpentine Mitts by Miriam Felton, The yarn is Lenore from STR.
The last picture is my friend wearing them. She is so very excited.  She asked for a pair for pictures with her band.  I am so glad I got them done in time.

1 comment: