Sunday, July 28, 2013

Vacation day 9 - homeward

After a great night of sleep on comfortable beds at the Inn in Pendleton, we started the journey home. While the drive isn't bad it is on the boring side as the landscape gets pretty flat and bare. I was happy to see wide open spaces that I am familiar compared to the thick forests of the coast.  I got more great knitting done and just have the toe to complete on the first sock of a blue pair of socks that I am naming after Depoe Bay.

We pulled into home just after 1030 pm and was greeted by Amy. So very good to see her. She helps us unpack the van with her amazing wagon. We made an appearance to greet Bear and Emily. Back in our domain, China and Fergie made an appearance and both were vocal about our return. I am glad to have one day at home before returning to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment