- Stay indoors. It is what keeps my at work is the wonderful a/c, I have control of the office and it can get a little chilly - Love it!
- Go to the Mountains. We live just minutes from them so a quick evening up the canyon, or a weekend in the Uintas' help
- Drink lots and lots of water.
- Read in the comfort of a cool house, stories about winter help keep me cool.
- Knit socks. or anything small, fingerless mitts, hats, etc
- Eat light. Cold salads are perfect, especially since our local produce is at it’s peak.
- Go to the movies, they are always cold year round.
- Wear sandals and keep the feet cool.
- Go swimming.
- Take vacation to the Oregon coast or maybe Washington, heading out on Friday just me and the hubby.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Ten on Tuesday
Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Ways to Beat the Heat.
posted at 14:40