Monday, February 9, 2009

Kreativ Award

Thanks Bea! That is awfully sweet of you. I did get a laugh that it was my husband that found out before I did. I am still having a hard time sitting in our computer chair for long periods.


kreativblogger
The official rules are as follows:

1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award (Howdy Bea!)
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

Okay I have been so busy in the last few months that I have been only reading a few blogs regularly, okay about four and that including Bea's. So here goes my nomination.

My Friend Becky who loves the cowboys and knitting as much as me.
Here is a local knitter that I enjoy reading!
And another local knitter/spinner that is great also.

Thanks for my award and I hope my fellow bloggers enjoy theirs.

1 comment: