Thursday, January 1, 2015

New year's day 2015

After going to bed late, got up "early"and went to the movies. We saw the hobbit 3 the battle of five armies in Imax. We grabbed a quick lunch at in and out burger. Home to grab a few things, then off to the yarn store for sock yarn. Our journey took us downtown to hang out in a hotel lobby before dinner. I was able to cast on a new sock, the first one for the year. I was able to get a few rows in before we met up with family and headed to dinner. We went to my sister in law's favorite sushi restaurant, it was so good. Preston, my sil, and I were the only ones of the twelve to order sushi. We had so much fun and an awesome waiter!! There was a couple behind us that got engaged and we all cheered. We brought our own dessert and due to a dear cousin I even got a piece of a wonderful gluten free chocolate cake. So good. I am now exhausted and cannot wait for lunch tomorrow when we all meet up again. 

Sent from my HTC on T-Mobile 4G LTE

No comments:

Post a Comment