Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Knitting time increased



Well with the beginning of a new year, a new schedule has developed. My hours at work have cut back due to business needs which as I got accidentally glutened at the end of my vacation, the new start time is really working for me. I am able to go back to sleep after spending hours awake in the middle of the night.  I get a couple of hours of knitting done in the morning and a few hours in the evening.  So I am making progress not only on my socks but on the baby afghan I hope to have done for the baby shower on the 24th.  I don't know who the socks are for, they are going into the pile for next Christmas. I luck out and have about 6 people that wear all the same size of shoe, so I can knit a bunch at this size and figure out later to whom they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment