Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving Meal

Today was a pre-Thanksgiving meal at my parents house. I had to train at my new job and so Mr80grit took me to work this afternoon and then picked me up at 6pm. We quickly set off for the parents house. Mr80grit pick up this lovely flower arrangement in a pumpkin for my mom. It really made her day!!! He is such a great guy. He wanted to make sure that it still felt like Thanksgiving for my parents but especially for my mom. Let's all say it --- Ahhhh!



It was an awesome meal. Pot Roast, baked potatoes, fruit filled jello, gluten free rolls and my mom's delicious green bean medley seen below. I love it! It has green beans, green and red peppers, mushrooms, with a dressing of brown mustard and some kind of vinegar...sorry, I can't remember. Oh and onions...forgot until I looked at the picture. It is really yummy!



We relaxed after dinner with talking, Mr80grit working on Mom's computer and then we finished up with the best pecan pie from Charlotte's Bakery!!! Yummy!!!! With homemade whipped cream on top!!! (yes it is gluten free!) Now we are home again and are totally stuffed. Definitely will not need to eat until tomorrow afternoon!

Have a great night!

2 comments: