Sunday, July 20, 2008

Last Day of Vacation

Today is my last day of my vacation. That went very quickly. Now I have to wait with everyone at work until sometime at the end of August when we find out the date of our last day. I know that it will be anywhere between October 1st and February 1st. I am planning to take a month off after my final day to start looking for a new job. I do have a definite list that I want in a new job and this time I am not going to settle. That doesn't mean I won't take temp jobs until the one I want comes along, it just means that I won't take the road of least resistance.

On my last day of vacation, my cats are staging an uprising. We gave them a different, cheaper quality food for a few days that they fell in love with and now they are unhappy with the old one that is healthier for them. So they aren't eating until they are really hungry, which won't hurt them at all especially China who is a butterball. Isabelle is the long hair, China is the calico, and Fergie is the gray tabby. I thought we need some pictures on the blog today.

4 comments:

  1. mmmm...a month off sounds great. I'm still in the looking forward to my vacation stage...only two more weeks YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is 80grit...yes ..china is a butterball...but in a really cute way... she's doomed to be always picked up..much to her chagrin ...sort of like the baby with pudgy cheeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello little cous...mom said mrharley was stopping by for dinner last night on his way home for the festivities...you'll all be in our thoughts...hope oldbro makes it...glad your choppers are working...was thinking maybe you should pack up your mom and both head down to tejas during part of that month off!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...that sounds like fun. I will have to see when that month falls and see if that can happen!

    ReplyDelete