Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Yarn Along Wednesdays

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well by Ginny 

I am joining the yarn along by Ginny this week. I have been reading her blog and others that are doing the yarn along for a few weeks now. I love seeing what others are knitting/crocheting and reading. I have added a few books to my read list and quite a few projects to my knitting list.

As of today, I am currently reading two books. One for Book club and one for me.  Sarah's Key is the one for book club and How to Eat a Cupcake is a Reader's choice from the library.  I am just about 10 pages into both so I don't have an opinion yet other than I do like both writing styles.


I have three current knitting projects on the needles. First is a baby afghan called four corners. I have really enjoyed this pattern and will probably make it several more times.  We have a ton of friends that are pregnant. The one closest to her due date have decided to be surprised and not know the sex of the baby so probably this afghan will go to them.


I always have socks on the needles. Here are two of them, one is the sermon socks in gray and my toe up socks in red.  Both are not getting much time these days but hopefully I will be able to show progress in the upcoming months.


So what are you reading/knitting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment