Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 2/11 is 10 Fun Ways to Celebrate Valentine's Day.


  1.  Sent Valentine's to friends and family. I like to do this in the mail as there is always something awesome about getting something fun in the mail.
  2. Give chocolate!
  3. Wear Red. It is one of my favorite colors
  4. Get a special coffee at my favorite coffee place.
  5. Make peanut butter kiss cookies!
  6. Spend time with my hubby ( and our four pawed girls)
  7. Tell those around me how much I love them
  8. Have a special dinner
  9. Relax with a book
  10. Knit with red yarn!
I know this holiday is not a favorite.  But take the time to be good to yourself this day. Remember spring and warm days are ahead. Focus on what you have not what you don't.  Have a great day, enjoy some great food - especially great dark chocolate, enjoy your loved ones! Smile!  

1 comment:

  1. PB kiss cookies and knitting with red yarn are both great ideas!

    ReplyDelete