Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Past

Wow that weekend went a lot faster than I wanted it to.  I had fun even though I was fighting a cold all week and by the weekend I was totally sick of being sick.  Friday night Preston and I had a great date night. I got a movie for us to enjoy and we got pizza for a local place.  (it is the best gluten free pizza but it hits the spot without going to Park City or Layton). 

Saturday was a busy morning with praise band practice in the morning and a quick lunch then a three hour nap for me. It was just what I needed.  I spent the rest of the day/evening knitting and watching Netflix.  I got a little reading in. Preston did his own thing, running errands while I slept and then taking his own nap. 

Snow greeted us when I woke up from my nap and then snowed on and off the rest of Saturday and Sunday.  After church on Sunday, we head to brunch at one of our favorite restaurants. My plate had a ton of food on it!



I spent the rest of the day knitting on an afghan for a new baby, but forgot to take pictures. I did snap a picture of the current sermon sock.  When I am in the sound booth on the weekends I do knit. I have been doing this for years. But this year I am naming my socks with those titles.  Yes, all the pastors know I am knitting while they preach. A few of them have received a pair of socks.

This picture is from the start of the day. I did get a few inches added through the two services. I will try to take some pictures of the afghan tonight.  I am really enjoying it.  I have also started a toe up sock but it isn't as fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment