Wednesday, February 24, 2010

That time again


Yes I can't believe it is already my birthday again. My mom dropped off this cute little mug and balloon along with a coffee from the local Java place. Yum!














I finished another Baby Surprise Jacket except for the buttons. I have the buttons I just ran out of time this morning to get them sewn on before heading to work.  My mom wanted to see the sweater so I brought it with me to work.  I will add the buttons tonight or tomorrow. Then get it ready to give to my SIL. (if you are family and reading this, please don't let her know, it is a surprise.)














I have started on the fingerless mitts that a friend wants for her band photos.  The yarn is a black/purple and will go great with her black outfit. She is the keyboard player for the band.  I made some Christmas ones for her and her two daughters which they love. I love having multiple friends that love and enjoy hand knit items

 












I also started a pair of socks for myself that somewhat match a pair I did for Mr80grit.  I didn't get much knitting don't yesterday. In fact none was done. It was one of those nights that you know that you need to go to bed early as you are fighting something, it is just on the edge and a good night sleep will knock it out? That is what I did and now I feel tons better, ready to celebrate the day!

3 comments: