Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things I love about Knit Night

Tonight was Knit Night at my local LYS. I love going to knit there anytime that I can get there.
Here are a few reasons why:
  1. Lively discussions which are very useful when knitting in the round stocknette.
  2. Learning about other techniques or projects from other knitters
  3. Learning about other experiences knitting their current project
  4. Seeing the different projects each knitter is doing
  5. Being encouraged to try a new technique or yarn or project
  6. Being supported in your decision to frog a project for any reason
  7. For a GOOD opinion about why something isn't working
  8. the laughing over the silly stuff in life
  9. the people
  10. the people
So as you can see I have a wonderful time every time I go.  With or without Mr80grit, even though when he doesn't go, he is missed by more than just me. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment