Monday, October 26, 2009

Knitting projects update

Knitting projects update.

Well Wedding reflections is out of the hiberation status, having been ripped out and cast on as my default shawl pattern of Forest Canopy Shawl.  I love the simple 8 row pattern repeat, perfect on days that my mind can't focus for long periods of time.

Red Stripes is a classic knit 6 purl 2 sock that I am 3/4 down the cuff of sock #2

Blue Knight is the classic knit 3 purl 1 cuff sock for Mr80grit

The Hermonine sock was ripped out and the yarn put back in stash.

The comfort sweater for my SIL is waiting for a fitting before continuing but our schedules are crazy so we haven't met up to do this.

I completed my pea pod for my friend but like everything else I don't have a picture as I forget to take them before I leave for work, or the light isn't right due to no sun etc. A storm is predicted for tomorrow so out of luck for a few days.  Hopefully soon pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment