Monday, October 19, 2009

Back home again...

Well just got back home from a trip to Denver and Colorado Springs. We flew there on Thursday night and spent the night and morning with family. Including brunch where I had wonderful gluten free pancakes. Very good.  Then we drove to Colorado Springs for a conference. 

We had a great time. The picture I have on Saturday's post is the fountain outside our hotel room.  It was so pretty! We returned to Denver on Sunday night and on the way there I dealt with a stomach bug. We got to our Aunt's house to late for the party they planned. But they were awesome about it and send us lots of love.

We left Denver this morning/afternoon with me feeling a little better. I can't wait to go back and visit as we had such a great time with the family. But I am glad to be home in my own bed. Very little knitting done but when I have light I will take some pictures.

1 comment: