Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lobster and Raspberry Torte....

I have had one of the best meals of my life with my peers and managers from my soon to be over job. We were all taken out tonight for an appreciation dinner. The total works...appetizers, drinks, lobster tails(2), dessert of raspberry almond torte (no wheat flour only almond flour) and coffee. I am so full! I brought home one of the tails for Mr80grit and the dessert. We just shared the dessert....oh my goodness! Yummy! This totally makes up for all the times that they have had food at work and I couldn't eat it. Tonight was a very good night.

Mr80grit met up with me after at the local bookstore for a little more coffee and then shopping with a Christmas gift card. We totally used my part up with a knitting mag, knitting inspiration book by the yarn harlot and a book weight. So all in all I have been totally spoiled today.

I think my pillow is now calling me....goodnight. PS. it snowed again today and more is expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment