Friday, August 22, 2008

No more excuses

Last night Mr80grit removed all excuses to blog daily. He moved the computer upstairs into our master suite. It was as much for me as for himself. I like to read and knit up here and he wants to be with me and be on the computer at the same time. So with a little organization of the bedroom which is fantastic as now my chair has the view of the Wasatch mountains for me to gaze up at when I pause. It is going to be so much fun to knit, read and watch it snow.

This only works as the kitties have been ban from the bedroom. They are quite activity when we sleep and when life is as stressful as it is, sleep is a must. Oh well now they have full run of the house. I still watch TV downstairs were they can use me as a pillow.

Knitting update did finish Baby socks, still need to take picture. Working on Shawl for friend's bday coming up, better get my needles blazing on that. I have a pair of half hellen socks on the needles for traveling, work, church, etc.

I need to plan some time to hang out with my mom. It has been a while due to being down to one car for a little bit while searching for a new one for Mr80grit. But that is now all taken care of, Praise the LORD! That was a definite answer to prayer!

All for now, pictures to come when everything is finished getting hooked up!

2 comments:

  1. this is 80grit..i highly recommend the use of a message therapist after moving 2 dressers, 1 small book case (and all of its books), 1 small fridge (hey it is 2 flights down to the kitchen), 2 chairs, 1 desk, and finally said computer to our master bedroom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your husband's idea. He probably deserves it! It was very sweet of him to want to rearrage half the house so you could be together!

    ReplyDelete