Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lost a Day...

I seemed to have lost a day. For those who know me very well, know that I have suffered with migraines for years. Do to other medical stuff I can't take the great migraine medicines, so I deal with them in my own way. Lots of caffeine and OTC pain aid. Yesterday I work I had a major one hit, thought I got it under control only to come home and have it hit harder. So Mr80grit, who is great when I don't feel good, sent me to bed, brought me up dinner. Then after food, he said goodnight and went and did his stuff while a went to sleep. That was at 7 pm last night, almost 12 hours later now, I feel a ton better, but am sad that I lost my friday night as I planned to knit and watch a movie. Oh well, life goes on.

It is early Saturday morning, the end of my work week is today. The forecast is for sunny and 100 degrees. By Monday the high will be 62 degrees and rainy - my favorite kind of day!!!! Snow is suppose to hit the higher elevations...so that means Mr80grit and I will start our annual fall snow chasing adventures. Hopefully I will get great pictures and a little knitting done!

No comments:

Post a Comment