Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Missing in Action

I have missed my computer and I have missed posting. Our family computer became tempermental and has given up currently. So what is a person to do? Find a good computer at the city library, so here I am. This is my first visit to the City Library in downtown Salt Lake and it is absolutely gorgeous. I could sit here all day if I wanted to but I don't want to pay for parking. hahahahaha!

I have completed several baby afgan this summer. I currently have on the needles, a pair of socks for me with jittterbug yarn - loving it!!! A baby afgan for Nephew to be named and born in November!!!! Today I picked up yarn for a scarf for my awesome cousin who turns 50 later this month. Mom and I spent a lot time at my favorite LYS this morning deciding what yarn will do. We couldn't make up our mind so I came home with two options to see which one will knit up best!

I am looking forward to the cooler weather which I hope starts soon. Mom has her mother's day socks ready to go. I finally knit them up this last month. I did my first baby booties out of the extra.

More later and maybe some pictures!