Thursday, September 20, 2007

Frogged it Again!

Did you hear it? rip it, rip it. I did it again on the gray scarf, I have lost count how many times I have frogged this project but now Mr 80 grit (aka Pookie) likes this one better. Which since the scarf is going to Mr Cimmaron, I think Mr 80 grit is on to something. I have just gone off work and had the need to post, even though I haven't knitted one stitch today. I am excited to finish the gray scarf as soon as I can because I am quite bored of the yarn. It is a very nice blend of everything, but it sucks all the moisture out of my hands. Here in Utah, everything is already so dry that keeping moisture in is hard.

Mr 80 grit is currently downstairs cooking dinner. He is trying a recipe from the eating gluten free cookbook. Beef Stroganoff...smells yummy! He is so delightful in the kitchen, I know I am the most spoil girl in the world. He cooks, he does the laundry, he cleans -even the bathroom. It doesn't get better than this.

Tomorrow it is suppose to rain. I love rain, cloudy dark, cold days, even when I work. I love snowy days even more (yes, even when I have to drive in them.)

Have you every had the experience when you get to met people you have read about or read their blogs for months? I got that experience on Tuesday but I am now just finding how who I actually meet based on their blogs now. I am now so excited to go back to Snb on Tuesday. But I believe I will need to finish the gray scarf before so I can really enjoy my time with the gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment