Friday, September 7, 2007

Christmas on the brain

All day long I have had Christmas on the brain. I don't know how much I will be knitting for Christmas this year. I will probably do socks for the girls again as they all seemed to enjoy them. Actually I think I have been freaking out about Christmas as I casted on two scarfs for my cousin. At first it was to see what yarn I liked better but now I like both so both MUST be completed for him.

I frogged my jitterbug socks again. I am giving up with this yarn, I read a great post yesterday about someone else having the same issue and made a scarf with the yarn instead. So I have decided to do the same. I will enjoy it no matter what.

Today was a crazy day at work, didn't have time to knit at lunch. So must knit tonight as my fingers have the 'itch'