Saturday, June 14, 2014

Wow it's the weekend

How in the world did it get to be the weekend? Time is truly flying. Which now that I look at the clock today I can't believe the time. I got up around 7 am and now just at the computer? Wow! I have a pretty good to do list today, I need to go to the butcher's, the grocery store, see my friends, grab a green tea before band practice at 230pm.  Then do some week long meal prep. My dear friend Amy has changed how I think about eating so now I am actually eating good food at each meal so I have to prepare ahead of time or I forget to eat and then I feel yucky. I have to say that I am feeling better than I have in a long time and look forward to feel better and stronger each day.

Today is kind of chilly after temps in the mid to high 80's near 90's the temp today is around 70 and in the backyard this am it was 60.  Chilled my green tea quite quickly. Well now for some pictures then off to start the rest of my day!
Saturday Morning Sky

Blackberry from last night! Yummmmmy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! I'm so glad you are feeling a little better every day! It's so wonderful to see you so happy.

    ReplyDelete