Monday, June 23, 2014

Enjoying my weekends!

I really liked my weekend. I got to spend a lot of time with my hubby and the girls.  Preston and I ran errands on Saturday which included new walking shoes for me. Lunch at our favorite place.

We came home to the gang outside in the backyard enjoying the sun and reading.  Then off to Costco for three of us. Then a quick trip home to change out people and then headed to a Summer Bash with great music. I was able to knit while listening to awesome music.

Sunday was the typical go to church, but then had lunch with friends J and T. We don't see them enough. I am hoping with Preston's change of schedule we can spend more time with them. Then we did the Angel Food attempt. First one was with Banana flour, this is not a good use of the flour.  Scored a -10 and immediately went into the garbage. The 2nd one was with some other gluten free flour, it was good but not my best. The flour was old and now I will get fresher and try again.


Also I woke up this morning to find that the niece of my heart has made her debut! I cannot wait to snuggle this one next month. It seems so weird not to be there for her birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment