Friday, June 13, 2014

Knit Night - Applied String Knot Theory Class

There is a small group of us that try to meet at the girls house once a week to do a knit night on Thursday as much as possible. Last week, Em had testing for her yellow belt so that we didn't get together.  Last night we got together for knitting and food.  Three of us are doing a KAL. We are doing baby booties and beret. We are going as slow as the slowest knitter.
The three of us

The yarn cakes

Dinner!
My yarn
Our other friend is working on a scarf of her own design.  I cast on a 2nd yarn of the project so that I can knit ahead so that if we run into problems with the pattern, hopefully I have figured it out before we each it together.

On a side note, I have been knitting socks since 2006. Em was telling me I have probably knitted over a million stitches, I don't even want to think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! This makes me smile :) Mucho loves and I'm so impressed with all of your blogging lately!

    ReplyDelete