Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekend Recap with Photos

Last weekend was a busy weekend with many activities and lots of fun.  Saturday started with shopping with my BFF for a bridal shower gift.  It was fun to have a little time together. 

Later in the day it was off to Summer Jam at the Draper Amphitheater.  The music was great and we met up with our friends but the sun was extremely hot so we only stay for a few hours.
Sunday was full of our normal morning activities.  Praise band rehearsal and then church. There was time for a quick lunch, off to the bridal shower, home again and back to church for Sunday Night Gathering.
Afterwards Mr80grit and I headed up the canyon to fine cooler temps.










Then it was back home to finish up the Monkey Red socks! I liked how they turned out. I hope my friend will enjoy them for her birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment