Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More recovery knitting from the weekend

Well I knitted through the weekend again on the road to recovery.  I am so excited to have both wallabys knitted and after a bath tonight, they will be ready for the hand off.  I am a little nervous that the last one might be a little small for my nephew but if it is I will just knit him a different one.


The color really doesn't show up very well. But it is a forest green.  The whole reason I named it Forest Wallaby.  I feel that wallabys are like potato chips, you can't just knit one.

On Monday, after I kitchener the hood of this one. I immediately cast on a Baby Surprise Jacket. Small stuff is so much fun to knit. I decided as I am a little burnt out on socks that I would knit out of my stash and make a stash of baby items for friends and family. Then I will be ready whenever. I do have a special project for a friends grandbaby that I need to go get yarn for that project. Maybe on my day off Friday.

While I can't believe summer is going so fast. I am so ready to go back to my normal work schedule.  I only have a few more weeks of the summer schedule.  Back to my normal schedule on August 22nd.  Then a month later, I have a major dental appointment on September 22nd.  I will be so glad to have the dental stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment