Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rainy Day at the Fiber Arts Fair

Well it looks Autumn finally hit today, after high 80's all week the rain came this morning and really hasn't let up since. Which is great because I love that kind of fall weather, but today was the Great Basin Fiber Art Fair.

Mr80grit and my mom brave the weather and enjoyed the booths, from the look of the alpacas the weather wasn't too bad. But then again they have nice warm 'coats' on. I got some great fiber on this trip to Wheeler Farm. The farm is about 5-7 minutes from our home.



After a wonderful lunch at our favorite restaurant, Stella's Grill. Mr80grit and I headed to our favorite LYS to finish the got to have yarn for no reason. We meet up with fellow Ravelry friends to have fun knitting, talking and staying warm and dry.

Tomorrow Mr80grit and I plan to go chase the snow and some autumn colors. When we have sunshine I will take pictures of my wonderful purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment