Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

Okay, I am the anti-Halloween person, I admit it. It is one of my least favorite holiday. You see I hate, HATE to be scared. I love the cute stuff of halloween but none of the scary stuff. I don't watch scary movies, nothing. So tomorrow is not my favorite day, plus last year I ended the day in the hospital getting my appendix out. Three years ago, I was diagnosed with Celiac disease on Halloween. But I will be a happy camper tomorrow, I have a cute pumpkin shirt to wear to work, I have cute stickers to use on silly stuff and I am going to my mom's and help hand out candy. Because it really all about the kids!

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the scary movies but I love Halloween. Take a picture of your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus and Abby scared away our one tricker treater. She said she was very scared and didn't want to stay with the dogs barking in the background.

    ReplyDelete