Sunday, December 14, 2008

It snowed...and snowed

Well it finally decided to snow yesterday and when it did ...WOW!

This was yesterday afternoon on my way home from work. Very pretty and with my new tires on the van, pretty easy to get around in. It snowed more this morning and more is expected the whole week.






On the knitting front, I have given up on trying to knit two socks on one needle. The pair of socks has been on the needles since October and it wasn't any fun for me to knit them so I put one of the socks on another 40" circular size 1 needle and have done quite a bit on both of the socks. I switched over at the heel flap start this morning and have done both heel flaps on both. The gusset is complete on one and the other is started. I am much happier! I do enjoy the longer circular needle to 4 dpns also.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely snow!

    I am a DPN person myself. I have tried magic loop and two circulars and just don"t like either method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the one needle thing yet but I really like DPN. We did get snow down in Utah County today but I'm really hoping that it doesn't snow on Saturday, my daughter will be driving here from Colorado.

    ReplyDelete