I grabbed this meme from Bea and added pictures I took on my way home. I am still fighting that awful cold but this was fun!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Usually wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial?
This year it is a artificial as we are putting in our bedroom which is cat free (helps with sleeping). It is a fiber optic one. But love the real ones.
3. When do you put up the tree?
As soon as we clean the corner in the bedroom, probably this weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down?
End of January or Valentines (we are that lazy)
5. Do you like eggnog?
Yes! We have a local dairy that makes it almost as good as our mom's. Both mom make different but good eggnog.
6. Favorite gift received as a child.
Toss up between my Winnie the Pooh at age 3 or the Snoopy at age 7.
7. Hardest people to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, it is one that my mom's mom made years ago. That is the main one. My mom has a collection of Nativity scenes and so do I.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mainly Mail them and then also send eCards to the same people.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A bright yellow sweater- looked like big bird.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Mumpet's Christmas Carole and White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
All year long
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes, but I was very sure that they didn't know each other.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Cherry Candy Canes.
16. Lights on the tree?
Yes, but only if Isabelle can't get to the tree as she eats the wires.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
What Child is this? Do you hear what I hear? Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay in town, both sets of in laws live in Salt Lake Valley. But one year I would mind being at Disneyland, Disneyworld or on a cruise for Christmas.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Yes, but the cold medicine is messing with my brain.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Angel normal but sometimes a star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Both. Christmas eve at my mom's. Christmas Day at his mom's.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
People who forget what the season is really about and become grumpy.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Red and Gold or Blue and Silver or Maroon with silver or gold, but normal just Red and Green
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?