Saturday, January 19, 2008

Eating Gluten Free

Just a little rant today.

I have to eat gluten free because of having Celiac Sprue. While most of the time it doesn't bother me. I do miss eating at any resturant without thinking about it. But what really bugs me is when I eat at a place that has a gluten free menu and I still get dosed with it. I know that they can't be perfect but I can still be annoyed. This has happen twice this month at a chain resturant at two locations. Thursday night was the 2nd time.

At least I am not getting sick within 20 mins now but still I am sick for several days: joint pain, migraines and stomach issues. All of which are happening today. Yuck! I know that this to shall pass. heehee!

Donuts - I am craving donuts. Maybe I can get Mr80grit to make me some tonight or this weekend as he is the chef in our house. I am the baker but I don't do hot oil.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you for doing hot oil. I also don't blame you for being annoyed that your gluten free menu items aren't gluten free. Maybe you should specify for them to make sure...just be bossy about it.

    ReplyDelete