Saturday, January 20, 2007

A Saturday off

Today has been an awesome day. One-it is a Saturday and I am not working. Two-Enjoyed a wonderful gluten free brunch as part of the Gluten Free Group Walk committee meeting. Foods that were so normal that unless you were told you wouldn't know. Three-It's snow, big fat flakes! Yummy!!! Four-My Knit Mitt Kit Swap package arrived in the mail. It is so awesome! Hopefully I will be able to upload pictures. My tech support is currently napping with all three cats.

Tonight we are going to see a local theatre production. Bubba, (part brother/part friend) is who introduced Pookie and I ten years ago. He is running sound and put two tickets at will call. We are looking forward to this. Maybe we will go to dinner first. Who knows.

I need to knit a little on mom's up coming birthday present, no details as she may click into the blog as she gets more familiar with the internet. I am so glad she retired in the Fall it made the holidays so much fun. She emails me quite often which I greatly enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment