Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Life Today

I woke up this morning to a beautiful cloudy morning with the expectation of rain storms. Nothing to big on my plate. But email brought me news that has sent me on my knees in prayer. Life is so fragile, so precious and so amazing. So Today I am Thankful

I am thankful for my wonderful husband who does the most amazing things for me, like searching for the best tasting sheep/goat cheese so that I can enjoy cheese again. 

I am thankful for my family both by name and by heart. I have such an amazing group of people that I call family.

I am thankful for my bad days and my good days, even though I am in the shadow of some personal bad days, I know that I will have good days again.

I am thankful for my job and the people I work for and with. They are truly a blessing.

I am thankful for two needles and yarn that allow me to express myself and share my love.

I am very thankful for the good, the bad and the ugly.

1 comment: