Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

This weekend included an extra day off for most of us and I hope you all made the most of it. I know I did and that’s why today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things I Did This Weekend.

This weekend didn't work out as I originally planned. We had planned to take Friday off and head out to camping at Dinosaur land. Instead Hubby and I stayed home as I caught his cold and quite ill.
So this is what I did this weekend.
  1. I slept a lot, 12 hour nights will some long naps during the day
  2. Drank lots of water
  3. Read to my hearts content.
  4. Snuggled with the cats
  5. I made it to the library on Saturday, had to get more books
  6. I did watch one movie over the weekend
  7. Watched the clouds out my window while laying in bed
  8. Went through 3 box of tissues
  9. Read some more Monday outside
  10. Made it to dinner with the folks last night.
It is been quite a while since I was this run down and ill.  I was relieved to have four days in which nothing was expected of me. I feel tons better today and I am looking forward to other camping trips this summer. Today is a day full of rain and strange weather.

5 comments:

  1. other than the sick and using all those kleenex, our weekend sounds like a wonderful dream :D
    glad you're feeling better. good for you for listening to your body and taking it easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did actually enjoy all the time to do nothing with no guilt.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes being sick and stuck "in" is what we really need...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true. We allow ourselves to get busy when on holiday!

      Delete
  3. Missed you but am so glad you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete