- Sunlight. We usually start getting more of this and about this time in the season I am ready for it!
- Preston's birthday. My husband's birthday is this month and after a few years of not wanting to celebrate his birthday, he back on the band wagon, making it more fun for all of us.
- Raining days. Snow usually gives way to rain which I love more than snow.
- Spring Break. This year my spring break starts at the end of the month. I am pretty excited about this, I am ready for sometime off.
- Warmer days. This means I have no excuses not to start my daily walks back up.
- More daylight...the days are getting longer which means camping season is getting closer.
- Flowers will start to bloom, I am now ready for the seasons to change and for spring to slowly come and stay a long time. (NOT a fan of hot days.)
- St Patrick's Day. We don't do much about this one but I love it anyway.
- Easter is in March this year.
- Outside time. Being able to spend time outside without a coat!
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Ten on Tuesday
The Ten on Tuesday topic for 3/5 is 10 Reasons You're Happy it's March. I think I can do this one!
posted at 00:00