Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

This week’s topic is a timely one: 10 Goals for 2013. I don't like resolutions but goals I do. I can understand goals. So here is mine.
  1. Take care of myself.  2012 was a struggle and it was because I wasn't outside walking like I did before.  Learning to manage my time and not over do it is also key.
  2. Toe-up socks. They have always been something on my list to do. So this year I am going to take pains to do.  I have already start on this yesterday, see picture above.  This might become the toe-up sock year.
  3. Knit out of my stash. This means that I look to my stash first before buying.  I have hit my sock yarn stash pretty hard the last year so I will have to buy this year. But I have some other yarn that I can use for other projects.
  4. Organize my office. I am totally blessed by where and whom I work for but my poor office does need some really organization to it.
  5. Repaint our bedroom.  We did the 2nd floor bedroom in August and love the room for sleep but I miss the master suite, so time to focus on this room this year.
  6. Read more. I have a book that I have wanted to read all the way through and this year I will complete it. I read a lot of books but few with intention so along those lines, I will also read every book in my book club.
  7. Get my passport!  With another possible trip to Washington this summer, it is time to get a passport.
  8. De-clutter my house.
  9. Go to the movies with hubby more.
  10. Leave myself open for surprises.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to go to the movies more, too. Yay for goals!

    ReplyDelete