- Take care of myself. 2012 was a struggle and it was because I wasn't outside walking like I did before. Learning to manage my time and not over do it is also key.
- Toe-up socks. They have always been something on my list to do. So this year I am going to take pains to do. I have already start on this yesterday, see picture above. This might become the toe-up sock year.
- Knit out of my stash. This means that I look to my stash first before buying. I have hit my sock yarn stash pretty hard the last year so I will have to buy this year. But I have some other yarn that I can use for other projects.
- Organize my office. I am totally blessed by where and whom I work for but my poor office does need some really organization to it.
- Repaint our bedroom. We did the 2nd floor bedroom in August and love the room for sleep but I miss the master suite, so time to focus on this room this year.
- Read more. I have a book that I have wanted to read all the way through and this year I will complete it. I read a lot of books but few with intention so along those lines, I will also read every book in my book club.
- Get my passport! With another possible trip to Washington this summer, it is time to get a passport.
- De-clutter my house.
- Go to the movies with hubby more.
- Leave myself open for surprises.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Ten on Tuesday
This week’s topic is a timely one: 10 Goals for 2013. I don't like resolutions but goals I do. I can understand goals. So here is mine.
posted at 14:27