- I don't talk about it much on my blog much as I think action speak louder than words but I have truly thankful for my Lord and Savior.
- My family - this is more than those that are related to me by name, it also includes those friends that are so much more that they have become family.
- My job - I have been so blessed for the last four years to work for On Track Music. My boss spoils me. While I don't make what I did when I was in the corporate world, you can't touch my lifestyle. I have a life, I am not on call 24/7. I come in contact with great people each day. The people that work in the surrounding business have become great friends.
- Gluten free food - so many options and so many resturants and bakeries are now on board, such a great change in the seven years I have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease.
- Snow - more importantly the change of seasons. Even though I am not a huge fan of HOT weather, I do enjoy the four seasons and feel blessed to live in a place that enjoys all of them.
- My country - politics as side - there is not another country I would chose to live in.
- My health - although it has its ups and downs I am grateful that I am as healthy as I am.
- My hubby - he is so precious to me. He is encouraging and patience with me, especially when dealing with health issues. He supports all of my hobbies, especially the knitting. Actually he is an yarn stash enabler.
- Coffee - Those who see my facebook status know that I can't go more than a day without a cup of this miracle! Coffee shared with friends and family is the best! Some of my best memories is having coffee with my grandmother at her kitchen table.
- My Cats - they are fuzzy cuteness that makes me smile each day! China and Fergie are adorable and I love them dearly.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
10 Things For Which You Are Thankful
This is very fitting for this week as it is Thanksgiving here in the U.S. on Thursday.
posted at 00:30