Sunday, January 23, 2011

A little catch up of 2010 and 2011

Well today we got the last of the Christmas decoration put away so I thought it would be the best time to finish off 2010 knitting and what I am doing in 2011.

Total projects in 2010 : 34
Pairs of socks: 10
Hats: 9
Fingerless mitts: 3
Baby sweaters: 2
Shawls:2
Scarf: 1
Baby afghan: 2
Mini afghan: 5

The last few days of 2010 while recovering from an infected tooth I cast on and finished in 2011 a baby sweater. I called Test Wallaby as a friend has asked me to do one for her. So here is the test wallaby. I really like it as it is a fast knit.

Then I did finish the socks called flower power earlier this month.


I did cast on a week ago the wallaby for the friend.  Here is where I was at this afternoon before spending more time on it today.

Then on friday night I cast on a baby afghan for a girl in one of the shops around my office who is having a baby girl this spring. 

I have also been knitting some replacement dishcloths for the kitchen but I don't have any photos of those yet. So that ends last year and what I have started so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment