Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Cheesecake and Chat along with more fun

This afternoon was a lovely time with the event of cheesecake and chat with my mom at church for a ladies party. It was a lot of fun with even gluten free cheesecake and gluten free key lime pie.  So very, very yummy.
Even Mr80grit got to go to the event as he ran sound.  I was so happy to go as in the past I always worked on Saturdays and couldn't go to the Christmas party each December.

After we went to do a little shopping before meeting up with Dad at our favorite restaurant. While there I got a chance to met Margene.  We had met years ago and have talked on the blogs and via email.  She was there for dinner and it was so great to see her.  She looks great!

I think this was a great way to kick off my winter break! Two weeks off at Christmas. I don't think I have had this much time off at Christmas since college. I have a few things scheduled but I have left a few days opened. I plan at least one of those days as a pajama/movie/knit day.  Maybe if I am lucky it will snow too! 

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie! It was so great to meet you. During dinner I had wondered if we'd every meet up at Stellas and there you were! Thanks for recommending it...the food is sure tasty! Your DH's socks look fabulous, too! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice day and two weeks off lucky girl!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete