Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sunny Saturday

Well we are getting beautiful days but still cold temperatures in the morning. I got a new camera this week but I haven't taken it outside to take picture yet and I am learning how to use it as it is more advanced that my old point and shoot digital. But pictures will be coming.

Mr80grit (named so for his face if he has shaved) has been enjoying my new camera also. He is the researcher and deal finder. I just told him what I want, gave him the money (it was a gift to myself) and he came home with what I wanted and I didn't get annoyed with his questions at the store it was a whole win, win situation.

On the knitting front I have half a sock left to do on Mr80grit's birthday socks and I am so bored with it that I am having a tough time finishing it, but I have set a goal to finish it this weekend as I want to do the BFF socks by Cookie A.

Must go enjoy the sunshine or take a nap...

2 comments:

  1. Love your version of shopping with your husband. Can't wait to see what you do with the new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to shop. Can't wait to see the pictures it takes. Good luck with the sock!

    ReplyDelete