Tuesday, November 6, 2007

We interupt this life....

for a little surgery.

First you have to understand that I am not a fan of Halloween. I love autumn but Halloween is my least favorite holiday. I did not need any additional reasons not to care for the holiday but I got one. I spent Halloween night in the emergency room of the newest hospital in Salt Lake. If I wasn't in such horrible pain it would have been fun to see it all.

I spent from 6:30 pm until 1130 pm in the ER while they determined what was wrong with me. I had a very sick appendix. So off to surgery I go, (only after they determine that they have everything needed,) While the hospital opened on Monday, ,the OR didn't open until that day. I have never been bumped from a flight but that night I was bumped from surgery twice due to other traumas. I have had two other surgeries prior to this but I have to say this was the worse post op for me. I had wonderful care from the staff but I was really sick this time.

I am now home, doing knitting and trying not to go crazy!!!! I just want it to snow now!! :}

1 comment:

  1. Oh appendix problems suck! Thats what I had in February. So glad you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete