Monday, November 19, 2007

The Best things in life


are knitted.

Well the up side of being off until December 4th is that I am getting my Christmas knitting completed. No pictures yet as that takes more focus than I have yet. I did spend a delightful day knitting at my favorite LYS. Mondays are pretty slow in the way of visitors/knitters so I enjoyed being out of the house without the masses.

It was a beautiful day in the high 60's. But my kind of weather should be coming in any time tonight as a cold front should be here by morning. Master bedroom is on the third floor and with the sunlight was an oven so the a/c was running today, in fact just clicked on. According to the weather channel it is currently 56 outside and by 6 am we should be to 38. Now if snow would come that would be even better.

Have a great Thanksgiving just in case I don't post.

No comments:

Post a Comment