Crazy day at work with David and Niki off, boss sat in the DRC with me all day. So busy, no lunch, barely any food. Caffeine and a little sugar kept me going. So a little date night meal at our favorite Chinese restaurant and home to an early bedtime!
Friday, June 24, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of a Kind
One of a kind, limited addition Jeep. I made for a co worker who is jeep obsessed to give to her niece that will be born in the upcoming m...
-
World wide knitting in public day only happened at rehearsal but at least one pair of socks were finished and the other completed pair were...
-
Time by myself always recharges me. I have to take it even when out on a vacation with friends and family. Most of my family and friends ar...
-
I did not realize that it has been that long since I made a post on my blog. I have been quite well just very busy with work and knitting et...
No comments:
Post a Comment