Friday, August 29, 2014

The last two days of the work week

Pretty good last two day of the week. I got a nice thank you gift from a parent/student at work.
It is these little things that remind me how awesome my job is and how lucky I am to have a job I love. I have a great boss and the teachers I work with are a lot of fun too.

Thursday night also saw by U of U football team win their first game of the season! I got a little knitting in while watching most of it.
I sometimes think the only thing my husband likes about football season is that I knit him socks most of the time. He has been waiting for these socks since June.

Tonight was a steak dinner on the grill, a little knitting on the patio, a little baking of dessert and blocking of my newest shawl.  We hope to go up the mountains this weekend to do a quick photo shoot. But at least we got a wonderful dessert tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment