Monday, April 22, 2013

Hubby's request

My husband wanted me to blog about a project we frogged yesterday!
I had this project on the needles since he bought me the beautiful yarn on one of our Saturdays. I am totally in love with the yarn but the pattern was boring me. I will do the pattern but with different yarn as it wasn't a good match.  So the project was about 3 inches in width when I started to frog it. The yarn is 70% baby alpaca and 30% silk. I was knitting holding two strands together.
 It took my hubby and I about 3 hours yesterday to frog the project and to separate the yarn strands as they love to hold on to each other and tangle. But in the end this is how it looked.

Now I am casting on for a different cowl with a little bit of a pattern. I will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment