Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Mutterings

I was checking out my camera to see if I had taken any photos of knitting lately and I haven't, bummer that would have been good to update with today.  I have been work on 2 socks lately, one for mr80grit and another of the Roger sock (knitspot pattern) . I finished the socks that look like ice cream.  I need to take all of this out the house for a photo shoot. 

Today starts the last week of summer schedule for work. Next week most of the schools go back so we change our schedule back too. Even though I will be working on Fridays again. I am looking forward to later start times!  That will give me more time to knit in the mornings before working. Fall time also means things usually slow down at work and I might get sometime there to knit. I have some friends who want me to knit things for them so I will need all the time I can get.

Well got to get going today. Will take pictures as soon as I can.!

No comments:

Post a Comment