Friday, January 1, 2010

Relaxing Holidays

While most of the holiday I have fought a cold, I have to say this is one of the most relaxing times that I have had in quite a while. To have time off from work and not have to worry about things going undone has been sweet. This winter break after the first 3 days, no one was working (other than the boss).  I have spent a lot of time reading, sleeping, watching DVD's and spending time with Mr80grit. With the end of the holidays approaching it is now time to switch gears and think about work. During break there were some secret projects going on (not knitting) which I will share with you all next week.

1 comment:

  1. I glad you have had such a nice holiday. Its not fun to be sick and it sounds like your done. I can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete