Saturday, June 20, 2009

A walk in the woods

On Thursday night, MR80grit and I ventured up the canyon again for a quick picnic dinner and a walk in the woods. We found ourselves on a path that ran parallel with the river. As you can see all the rain as caused the woods to really grow. Several areas were quite dense and here is a shot MR got of me coming through one spot.

Most of the picture MR took. He really likes my camera!


All the moss reminds us of a trip in Oregon we took about 5 years ago.

As the days are longer we get some awesome light in the woods even though it is about 8 pm in the evening.

Here is a shot of the Burrow socks. This is after MR successfully rescued the ball of yarn after it rolled down the hill a bit. After that the yarn stayed in my hoodie pocket.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun and you look so cute in your hoodie! I love the sock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time, I can't wait tell hubby and I have more free time to do some hiking and biking.

    ReplyDelete